The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » #278 - Mutation - Survival Kit - Smart Cubes - Smoke One (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Here ya go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSKIuI1ihBU

Sansminds gets a 0, and they deserve it on this review. Good job from the boys. I felt this one was objective and informative.

Smart Cubes may now be on my wish list. I have 3 or 4 antique versions of this prop/effect...none are workable. This one looks tempting. Hmmmm. Wife...are you spying on me for a holiday gift?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Nothing I can really use.....I actually LOVE when there's a horrible product that gets slammed like that.
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Was great show, agree 100% with the Survival Kit review. If you want to see a positive review (yep found one!) Look at Ekertina's review!!! Smoke One looks mighty tempting!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Great show, finally a smoke gimmick that is practical for stage magic. Smoke One by Lukas Crafts - Only $200.00! Same price range of all the previous models that Café Members have complained about not to their liking.

johnr733
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
66 Posts

Profile of johnr733
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2016, fcchief1 wrote:
Was great show, agree 100% with the Survival Kit review. If you want to see a positive review (yep found one!) Look at Ekertina's review!!! Smoke One looks mighty tempting!

Seems she only liked the bottle disappearing in bag part. Ekertina's = Ekaterina's
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » #278 - Mutation - Survival Kit - Smart Cubes - Smoke One (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL