The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Totally Random... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I stumbled across this video while watching youtube, I kinda skipped through, but the part I started thinking about this was at between 8 and 9 min into the video...

Anyway, Did Criss Angels voice get higher? I swear from seeing him in the past that he had a deeper voice, was that an act? Maybe ths is an act? Part of his nice "image" or whatever? Not like it really matters, I don't watch a lot of his stuff, but its so off-putting and weird that I have to ask.

So, is it me or does his voice seem really different / weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCkcKLrQUA
dan the man
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Haha, totally! Never remembered him to have such a feminine voice Smile! So weird!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
It's because it's copyrighted footage. People change the pitch amongst other things to hide it from youtubes policing.
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2016, Sean Giles wrote:
It's because it's copyrighted footage. People change the pitch amongst other things to hide it from youtubes policing.

You are correct.

Well, It was funny while it lasted. lol
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
433 Posts

Profile of Alan M
It lasted until Banachek spoke Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Totally Random... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL