The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr. Zodiac credit/invention history?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
http://www.doctorzodiac.com/store.html states:

"Due to product similarities to the Kopy Kat, Doctor Zodiac will not purchase any more eye's for distribution...We here at DoctorZodiac.com feel that this product will be ripped off by others even though it is patented, so please don't buy knock offs!"

The original concept I believe is credited to Cornelius. Earle issued the Clone Pad many years after. Is this post implying that Dr. Zodiac patented the idea? It seems confusing to me. I am curious where the truth lay hidden.
Devils Advocaat
View Profile
Loyal user
London
248 Posts

Profile of Devils Advocaat
...I think Dr. Zodiac needs to change his name to Dr. Dictionary.

<Do to limited quantities ALL SALED ARE FINAL...>

Frank.
"My Karma ran over my Dogma..."
Captain Magic
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Captain Magic
Dr. Zodiac, when are these going to be on the market again? Any date?
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
I am presently looking into releasing an impression device which is completely innocent looking. In fact these pads are not gimmiked in any way.

They can be used for a real time glimpse in the right performing conditions.

They can be used for pre-show and look completely innocent. (much more innocent than a clip board or any other device I have seen.)

They are perfect for small groups where stealing billets is not an option. I will also include a couple of routines.

Once the secret is known you will be able to make your own from similar pads you can find in most stationaries for a few bucks. you may never need to buy another device again!

The price of two pads plus the secret will be considerably cheaper than most clip boards....

I am considering this .......if anyone is interested PM me so that I may have an idea of the interest so that I can go ahead with this..
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
LOL, it makes me laugh at what makes it to a magic forum. I am not sure when or if I will market them. I have gotten no emails in reply to the ones I originally sent.

I am working on another product though, but due to issues with secrets and the public. I will only be selling to a select few.

Hey I never claimed to be able to spell. Ever try writing HTML? It's not an easy task. Spellings the last thing on my mind most of the time, just read some of my posts. And the d is close to the s on a key board! But thanks for the new name (Dr. Dictionary) I wonder if the domain names taken.

PLEASE, I AM NO MAX MAVEN. I am sorry for any historical errors. All I can say is that when I believe I am in error, like with the eye, I will take every effort to correct the problem or take it off the market. Why make a bad name for yourself, I can do that on my own with my spelling errors.

TTFN
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Thank you for an elegant response to a creative and marketing problem. Ethics rule!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr. Zodiac credit/invention history?!? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL