The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Herrmann & Kellar tables (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
Years ago I ran across photos of tables Herrmann and Kellar used in their shows. They were very detailed, close up photos that really showed the fine details.

For the life of me I cannot find them anywhere now. Has anyone else seen such photos and would you be so kind as to direct me to them?

Thanks much,
Steven
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Ken Klosterman has the Kellar center table in his collection. I have seen photos of it, likely in some of the magic magazines featuring him. There may be something on Thayer website, too. I also just saw a nice photo of the Kellar table that Ted Outerbridge had posted on Facebook.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Ken has the Kellar and Herrmann tables. But I think I know the photo he is talking about I just can't remember where I say it.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Ken probably has the table used at the Last Supper!
I only had one afternoon and evening to see it all. I managed to lift the light and heavy chest.

I picked up a transparent plastic box about the size of a small cigar box. It was half full of what appeared to be coarse white sand. "What's this, Ken?" "Al Koran's ashes." "Oh!" I put it back on the shelf.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
I'm pretty sure they were from Ken's collection. I have never seen his collection but would love to someday.

Thanks for your help everyone, I'll keep looking around
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Herrmann & Kellar tables (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL