The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » IP Rights and Misrepresentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jake Jr.
View Profile
New user
Willis Warf, Va.
25 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake Jr.
I've got a situation that I'm having a problem with, one is a creation of a gaff for the cups and balls performer and the other a mis-statement based on Trademark issuance.

I created a commercial version of an adjustable gaff ball, for cups and balls users that do the combo routine. You can control the strength of the ball by adjusting with our tool we make. We requested A. he ceases and desists in using our method unless credit is givien to me for the invention. He refuses this. B. He is ********ting the public to thinking that a trademark of BS is a special RARE thing to get from Patent and Trademark. As long as you have a unique Logo and no one contests it, you'll be granted. I've trandemarked over 6 in my lifetime, none of which was rare, he then ********s the public more telling them his cup design is trandmark, more BS.

My gripe is the use of my method to a T and the sorry ass can't even give credit, he takes claim that he invented crochet balls, more ********, they were around decades before he was born. Do I just let this lay or pursue it? I can't do anything about the ********, just wanted the public to know that these are lies and how he does business.

Mad Jake Jr.
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
He wasn't able to trademark them correct? Totally reminds me of Yigal Mesika vs Sean Bogunia. Sorry man. I remember Copperfield taking out an ad blasting the knock offs. What if you establish provenance then making a publication of it? I mean give credit where credit is due!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » IP Rights and Misrepresentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL