The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2017 line (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Anymore reviews regarding the 2017 line?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
What did you want to know?
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
I'm interestd in Psycho Gravity .
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

I saw it demonstrated in person by the originator in Tokyo. It looks great--like the rolling puck has a mind of its own. I'm having a bit of trouble getting mine to work exactly right, but I think it's just a matter of adjusting "something" and working with it a bit more.

All of this year's tricks require a little more practice than usual.
meridianfan
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Can you store the 'special something' in the puck or are people cleaning out each time?

I suppose if you go too long without cleaning (and the special something changes while inside) it may be hard to fix.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

You do not need to clean it regularly. Once you put it in and plug it, it should be good for a long time.
The "it" is water soluble, so a good soak cleans it easily.
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
194 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
Yes. The water crystal is a little disappointing. The polarised sheet does warp considerably
and it doesn't retain it's original flat shape after following the instructions.
It's really obvious there's 'something ' floating. They should have used better material.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

U. Joe: there should be nothing floating: the upper disc should remain at the bottom, not float up. The instructions describe pushing it down right after you pour the water in. Once down, it should stay down.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
MMMM, I have one of these for a Christmas present, don't like what I am reading here, looking forward so much to using it and wanting it to last,well we will see.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well I have played about with Water Crystal a fair bit this morning and you can make up about anything you want to reveal from a torn corner of a bike card,message on a bit of card and all works great so can't really see there being a problem once you know how it work's gonna chuck a few mystical smymbols on mine make it look like a black magic scrying dish Smile.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Just to add there is some warp in the material supplied, wonder if I can indeed get some for a back up to use if it becomes worse?.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

There is a method in the instructions for decreasing the warp. However, even though my disc has warped slightly, it has not affected my performance of this excellent effect.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Still liking this Richard and it has so many possibilities, you can chuck anything in it as I said, torn corner of card and I going to make a lot of written messages that have come from the other side,Spooookyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Merry Christmas to you sir Smile
wil3923
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of wil3923
Psycho Gravity is the best in my opinion. Showing it at a Christmas party gig and it blows people away. The method of divining the spectator's choice and the mystical movement of the cylinder is ingenious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2017 line (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL