The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » MirACAAN version 2 - Any Card At Any Number - (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
For years I have been perfecting my own ACAAN version.

You can now order my book (MirACAAN version 2) here : http://doriancaudal.wixsite.com/miracaan

It is even possible to perform MirACAAN if you don't know any memorized deck.

100 pages full of ideas, adapatations, explanations, illustrations...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A true hands-off miracle
Regular and freely examinable deck
No gimmicks
No pre-show
No deck switch
No crib sheet
No restrictions
For Close-up, Stage or Walk around

The Any Card at Any Number plot is one of the most fascinating plots in card magic. I was naturally drawn to it many years ago. After studying other methods, I decided to publish mine.

In MirACAAN, I offer you a detailed and systematic approach to the ACAAN plot. This approach includes every possible venue, from informal to formal situations (close-up, stage, at home with friends…). You will never touch the cards and make the miracle happen! This will leave your spectators stunned.

If you are looking for a compilation of moves / sleight of hands, then MirACAAN is NOT for you. But if you are ready to practice and interested in a routine that looks like real magic, designed to fool and entertain the layperson, then this is for you!

Here are some testimonials:

"Dorian Caudal is a true disciple of The Berglas Effect. He understands it intimately and long ago realised how limiting traditional sleight of hand is at achieving the effect. With his MirACAAN he has created a masterpiece that is a subtle and elegant blend of multiple methods to achieve the perfect effect. If you study this and put into practise everything he teaches you too will have a reputation making effect."

Marc Paul

"Your excellent book is both clever and fascinating. You cover the various aspects of this routine and make it all work so smoothly. I certainly think this is a worthy addition to the ACAAN plot."

Peter Duffie

"Dorian's ACAAN is a fun fast paced mentalism routine that is sure to blow your participant's mind. It stays very close to the original guidelines and is practical. Absorb, practice and destroy ! Great !"

Peter Turner

"MirACAAN is an advanced solution to the Any Card At Any Number plot that serious students of card magic will want to study and practice. The amount of thought that went into this is staggering and well worth the read."

Jason Messina
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Demo is interesting. But is it the only scenario or one of many possible?
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2016, NeverMind wrote:
Demo is interesting. But is it the only scenario or one of many possible?

It is one scenario. You can see other scenarii in the other videos from the same website.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
For those who asked, here is a extract of the outline of MirACAAN 2:

Part 1: MirACAAN basic method

(...)
Performance
(...)
The Queen of Clubs theory
From the top or from the bottom ?
Complete examples

Part 2: Adaptations

NoZ adaptation
MirACoin
VtoIII
VtoII
Splitting cards
Three bridges

Part 3: Zero memory – automatic version
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » MirACAAN version 2 - Any Card At Any Number - (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL