The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » What is an autographed picture of Houdini worth? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Hey everyone, thanks in advance for your help. I was wondering what a validated Houdini autograph on a picture is worth approximately. I know that is a somewhat vague question, but just trying to get an idea. Would love to have one! Again, thanks in advance.
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Take a look a Potter and Potter auctions. They have prices on what they sold for in recent auctions. Looks like the subject matter has a lot to do with the value.
magiccube
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Wow! From where have you got that?
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"

Join the "How to read minds 2 - Ellusionist" | Unofficial Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/htrm2
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
I've seen PSA/DNA authenticated framed and matted under glass Houdini autographs fetch as much as, $5000.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
As a autograph dealer for 30 years... yes.. I have seen prices between $2500-$5000 for an authentic signature.. closer to the $5000 for a signed photo

Eddy
EBAutographs.com
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
The current spring auction at Potter & Potter has a signed Houdini photo with an estimate of $1500-$2500, likely the actual winning price will be higher.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » What is an autographed picture of Houdini worth? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL