The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Last Day Fortune 500 Special (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Today is the last day to get Fortune 500 for $100 plus shipping. It doubles in price tomorrow. Thanks to all who have stepped up and took a CHANCE!!! I'm glad you are all satisfied.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
magicowner
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
114 Posts

Profile of magicowner
Slim, I totally missed this opportunity. Is it possible to still get the deal for $100 plus shipping?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The last of them are in the post today. Thanks everyone. You can pre-order for ECSS at the regular rate plus shipping... the free bonus is included in total to offset your expenditure.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
It is quite a terrific system! Spent a really fun hour on the phone with Slim last night learning the ropes (it is very simple to set up and perform--most of the call was about presentational stuff and great stories and fascinating info from Slim). I am very happy with this purchase, and it provides a solution for a routine that I had been searching for.

Thanks again, Slim, for coming up with this little beauty!

Seth
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Here is an rough uncut section of a Halloween Horror Nights reading at Universal Studios ... It hasn't been edited yet but it gives you the basics of how direct this system can be... It follows the pendulum experiment, which is why she has one in her hand Smile You may recognize the sitter. If not you will when the demo video is finally produced Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQ0EHP_5cs&feature=youtu.be
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
1 thing is certain. Professor Slim King never fails. This effect simply kills. Bravo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Last Day Fortune 500 Special (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL