The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Review of CUPP Lotto Illusion and CUPP Custom Number Card Stand (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
I just received the CUPP I ordered directly from Cesar at Cesaral cesaral.com along with CUPP Custom Number Card Stand V2.0 from Eric Samuels' MentalismTools.com.

I am thrilled with both products, the CUPP stand is well built, well designed and attractive

Without disclosing too much information, here's all I needed to do to completely set-up the illusion for a performance.

On opening the package from Cesaral, I didn't have to configure anything complicated other than reading the instructions in the quick start manual, I inserted the CUPP components into the Samuels Custom Card Number Stand and I was all set-up for a performance.

I was able to produce the Lotto ticket perfectly

On examining the the lotto ticket that just printed, the lotto ticket was indistinguishable from the genuine lotto ticket that I purchased from a liquor store earlier in the day to compare next to my CUPP lotto ticket!

Buying the Samuels Card Stand to use with the CUPP illusion removes any additional planning of prop placement and makes performing the illusion error proof and effortless.

For additional information;

The website for CUPP is www.cesaral.com, contact Cesar directly at cesaral@cesaral.com

The website for the Samuels Custom Card Number Stand is www.MentalismTools.com or contact Eric directly at info@ericsamuels.com
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Is there a user group for CUPP owners to exchange tips and ideas?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Joe
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Joe, yes, but you have to be a CUPP owner, PM Cesar for details
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Is there a CUPP app Tutorial available? I have the app but need some guidance with it.
Thanks!
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, JOurneyjoe wrote:
Is there a CUPP app Tutorial available? I have the app but need some guidance with it.
Thanks!

Email Cesar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Review of CUPP Lotto Illusion and CUPP Custom Number Card Stand (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL