The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ghost Towns (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2016, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Let the record reflect that Danny didn't say he did the shoot in Calico.

Let the record reflect that Lobo's iPhone/iPad/iGodknowswhat post was, at best, gibberish.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Let the record show that the only connection made by me between Calico and "just outside" is the proximity of the words in my post. Ergo facto absurdis I made no inference but left open the possibility by answer.

/ iphonus preposterous
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Yesterday, I watched an episode of Viceland's series 'Abandoned' while on a flight. The episode I saw was about abandoned shopping malls in Ohio.

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/show/abandoned
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2016, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Let the record reflect that Danny didn't say he did the shoot in Calico.

Thank you I was scared to get in the middle of what seemed to be shaping up to an odd measuring contest.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I grew up near Livermore, Pa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livermore,_Pennsylvania
We spent many weekends exploring the "haunted woods" at night. There were a lot more "urban legends" that those listed on wickipedia. The Night of the Living Dead one was the most "believed" though. We could also make a convincing argument to the "young ladies" we were often with that parts were also filmed in St Vincent's Cemetery, which was also near where I grew up (about a mile from my house, if that far).
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ghost Towns (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL