The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ambitious card routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Other than Ellusionist's Crash Course 2 and Daryl's Ambitious Card Routine, are there any other 'good' dvds for learning the Ambitious Card routine? I'm still fairly new to card magic and am still working on all the sleights, but this is a routine that I'd really love to learn and master. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Todd
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Hakaput
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Hakaput
While not really answering your question I honestly would recommend youtube if you have not checked it out already. It saves money and because the ambitious card trick is well known there are many video about it with various stages and presentations. When I first started with card magic that is where I went. The channel disturb reality has a few good tutorials and crowd management videos (though I am not a huge fan of his persona). If you already have the videos you mentioned I am not sure how much youtube would help, but if you are truly just starting it can give you a decent foundation.
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
I never said that I owned either of the videos, I asked if there were others besides the two mentioned that are recommended for someone still starting out in card magic Smile

-Todd
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
The World's Greatest Magic DVDs are a good value.
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Check out the pinned posts at the top of the 'Workers' forum. Lots of info!
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
Tommy Wonder have a very nice ambitious card routine in his Tommy Wonder's Visions of Wonder DVD set. Recommended.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
All resources mentioned so far are great. My personal opinion is every thing I got from Daryl is fantastic. He always show vacations on variations and leaves no stone un turned.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ambitious card routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL