The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help in identifying card trick called? pet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xtacsgt
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of xtacsgt
I'm 71 and an ex member of the IBM Ring 173 Hammond Ind.Named Wayne Schumway no longer in existence. Did a lot during my younger years close up and a little stage, schools VFW posts American Legion etc. Came across one deck I can't for the life of me recall the routine or effect but know it was a good one. Regular backs other sides blank with exception of three cards. One side has a 2 hearts with a letter o,one has a letter m or w and other a letter o.Other side of these three also spells pet. I have it listed as pet trick. Any assistance in identifying this would be greatly appreciated. jjc1635@comcast.net All of my magic and fox lake cards were purchased from Waynes trick shop in Hammond Ind. who the ring was named after and he was also an excellent performer of both stage and close-up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help in identifying card trick called? pet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL