The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Answer me these riddles three ere the secret you see (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor

What is this person looking at?

Why is your first answer wrong?

So, what is this person really looking at?

Post your answers here - and if anyone rightly answers the riddle, you may be granted something nifty.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Funnily enough, when I first started to use forums, I mispelled my favourite santana album...

the person is looking at abraxas...

"El pajaro lucha para salir del huevo. El huevo es el mundo. El que nace primero debe destruir un mundo. El pajaro vuela havia Dios. Ese Dios tiene como nombre...ABRAXAS"
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Sorry...answered by phone..on laptop now...

ABRAXAS

erm...its not..

The bird struggles to get out of the egg. The egg is the world. He who is born first must destroy a world. The bird flies, then there was God. That God has a name...initially his name was trevor, but he settled on ABRAXAS, because he liked the Santana album... Smile
I've asked to be banned
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
First impression , person is looking at a TV or a painting

Size of the painting (square) show it is probably not a TV screen, background of the “painting” has many horizontal lines….. maybe not a classic flat painting…

The person is looking at a garage door with a graffiti of Abraxas and the letter W.

A little bit of research with this unusual garage door showed me that the person is a Korean singer and actor Kim Tae-hyung also called “V”. In one of his previous video he was arrested in front of this exact garage door by the police. We can guess he is now reflecting and remembering of this event.

Original video of this garage door

Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
427 Posts

Profile of Seance

A: The person is looking at Abraxas.

A: Abraxas does not exist, according to the Marvel universe wiki http://marvel.com/universe/Abraxas

A: So what exists and does not exist? God and Devil integrated. According to Jung in the "Seven Sermons of the Dead" : "Abraxas speaketh that hallowed and accursed word which is life and death at the same time. Abraxas begetteth truth and lying, good and evil, light and darkness in the same word and in the same act. "

My two cents, submitted.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
My ignorance has prompted some introspection, so I'll say:

1. A garage door
2. Because I forgot who I was
3. Themselves

I am probably way off, I just figured I'd guess something different. I know practically nothing of the subject.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
What is this person looking at ?
An image in a crystal ball, under the flash of a neon "Fortune Teller" sign.

Why is your first answer wrong ?
Because, it is a post from Dr Spektor.

So, what is this person really looking at ?
A reflection of a reflection , under the flashing of a neon "Fortune Teller" sign.

Or, like said above by DrSH ... A garage door ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
1. A Shopwindow with a closed louvre featuring the Graffitti of Abraxas and some carvings.
2. Because things are often not what they seem
3. He is looking at a white wall or possibly some red and white Pills.

@Dr SH
BTW its not V
#Mama
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
1) Person is looking at image of a rolling security door
2) #1 is "wrong" because we are looking at the recorded image of the eye and the reflection in the eye
3) So what he is really looking at is the lens of a video camera through a piece of angled glass in which the image is reflected (Pepper's Ghost)
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of lin
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wu82g0vyyTY

But, I can not answer the Doctor's questions.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Bravo all!

Isn't multiple POV wonderful?

First off, I’d say it is highly likely the person is staring into a camera.

Next, who knows if this person is actually seeing the image superimposed on his eye.... really, it may be looking at it from some weird angle, but it likely is some graphic digital SFX? I like the Pepper’s ghost idea - but the light up around the light angles hitting the eye seem to defy physics….

Now, let us get to the image in the eye… next, yes, it may be a picture of what appears to be Abraxas.... but we'll get to “it” in a moment.... but I believe it is a shop of some sort with the neon lights on a security door of graffiti as some of you have mentioned. Now, is that Abraxas drawn on there? Well, Abraxas is a corruption of the original word where in translation from Greek, ABRASAX, some Latin silly person flubbed and called the entity/concept ABRAXAS…. so, I’d say you would still be off as you have fallen for the Latin error… and for those who know the power of proper names for secret conjurations, well, as the entity approached you and you tried to master it using Abraxas, it would eat your head no doubt.

Eyes, doors, reflections, Latin ***izations and more…. How the surface of what we think is reality is usually not…. That is why I like illusion…. It helps us understand deeper reality.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.... and that is what is wonderful.

Now for the secret…. see the letter in the image? The two globs to the side….

Well……..AAAarararrrggggg………………..<clunk>
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
The way it lights up the skin could be from a TV or monitor screen.
Bob
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
The lights around the eye seemed fake, but I stared at the relative placement of the square in the eye (maybe hers,) and it moves relative to the outer iris. Some of the movement seems vertical. That could mean they don't have a stable surface to display the image. I think a front facing camera with effects added is what it is.

Also the light reflection in the eye remains, but it takes the color that is on the skin.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I was going to respond that the person was looking into a camers which was filming the image he was looking at, reflected in his eye. Sort of the Bond movie where an assasin was seen in the eye of a woman.

But I was too late to the party.

Just learned that Kreis SEO magic has sold out of my Opium Coins.

Dr. Spektor, this guessing exercise was fun.

Kotah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Answer me these riddles three ere the secret you see (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL