The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Inside the Seance Mind (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I got part one of Bill Montana's Inside the Seance Mind a while back before it disappeared back off the market. It had some very useful gems tucked away in it. I like Bill's take on Seance as he has knowledge about the infamous Athen Co, Ohio mediums, the Koons. These folks had a very unique style of Seance, as those who have heard my Seances and Spookshows podcast interview with Bill know. Who else do you know that gives dietary recommendations for their seance? Well I was just talking to Bill about his Morticians Headrest effect when he let slip he is releasing part one for a short time, and has parts two and three coming out as well. Looking forward to this.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
More on the Koons here:

http://www.prairieghosts.com/koons.html
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Here's a few of the details about Inside the Seance Mind of Bill Montana audio program in case anyone was wondering. All three volumes are finished.

Run Times - Hours:minutes:seconds
Volume 1 audio run time 3:18:45
Volume 2 audio run time is 2:19:06
Volume 3 Audio Run Time 3:08:48
The total run time for all three programs is 8:46:39 that's almost 9 hours of containing monumental information on seance work that was released to give the listener new and old concepts to create a full seance of their own that the sitters will respond to. These works contain a large amount of subtleties that are designed for almost intimidate incorporation.

Each volume is packed with information on the séance from the early days of the séance to the modern age. The programs contain many ways to do a séance and all of these methodologies are designed to work with what your doing in your seance work currently Each and ever program contains special information about the séance and the actually methods employed with out any of those published by Dunninger or Houdini which were for the most part not the methods use which I explain with the series.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
The information contained in these 3 volumes you won't find anywhere else. Sale of Volume 1 is only available for a limited time every year and then it's locked away again in the vault until next year. Now's the time to get the REAL work behind Seance work.

Me and Bill just recorded Candle Smoke yesterday which is an entire Seance Q&A presentation where the performer does NOT have to answer a single question, yet the sitters have their questions answered in a very eerie and mysterious way and get to take the experience home with them.

PM Bill on how to order any of these programs at MentalistCreationLab
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
45 minutes into volume 3 now and I have to say that there is gold in them there hills. Bill gives a way to analyse your venue so that those with the weakest seats in the house will give you great reviews. He explains the pros and cons of using one candle, versus two or more. This might not sound like much, but it is quite profound. He then goes onto to show a way to predict and engineer cold spots in the room. In other words imagine turning to someone and saying "you are feeling cold right now aren't you?" They answer yes and you tell them that that is because the spirit is standing next to them right now, not the other participants. And no cold packs are required.

For those who know me, you know I buy just about every seance related book or tele-seminar out there, so Craig Browning, Bob Cassidy, Docc Hilford, etc. Well this information is not in any other source I have, it is new to me.

Well back to see what the remaining 2.5 hours holds.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I just got through the last couple of hours of Inside the Seance Mind 3. Bill doesn't hold back either on the information on running a seance, or on things that magicians do wrong when performing a seance. Areas Bill covers are insights into Red Light and QA seance work, (including a brief mention of mediumistic possession during the seance), the Power of Silence and why it is so important to leave space in your seance, how to run an impromptu seance using scavenged items, creating visual anomalies, and even some tips on running seances at spiritualist camps.

And thank you Bill for giving the Roxanne Effect a mention. I was pleasantly surprised to hear my name come up.

I am really glad I checked this stuff out. I have lots to think about now.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Thanks Brynmore I know it took you almost 9 hours to make it through the Inside the Seance Mind as I covered a massive amount of information that has really not been covered in the other seance books before and thought it was about time to cover this subject in a series to cover all of these additional details. I'm glad you found more than a few of the things contained within that series as its always nice to get some feed back on these types of works from people who actual know a few things and have put forth great work in the seance field as well.

If any of you are in the Las Vegas area I will be doing the Pure Psi weekend with a few other performers on February 11th and 12th, 2017 which could very well be your last chance to learn some of this stuff in person if your on the west coast. Plus the stuff I teach in person at my events is not in the books or audio programs and is only taught live the old school way and yes its true old school as the workshop is held in a very well stocked magic shop. Form what I here the stock list they are carrying is the best in over a decade in Las Vegas. Plus there is always some special give away you cannot get else where and this time is no exception as I giving away one of my worker pieces that I use all the time. Plus the new books for the other markets could release soon then I on the book lecture tour which should be a great time.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Today I am burning these 9 hours on DVD for listening on my commute. I am REALLY looking forward to this.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Just wanted to let you guys know volume 4 has been finished and this volume covers Oujia Board work and is a stand alone volume. This volume also covers the early history of mentalism in the US before spiritualism and some other rather interesting information.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Volume 4 covers most, if not all, of what Bill taught at the recent PSI workshop in Las Vegas. The workshop was a great success and we all had a great time being there.

In this volume, Bill covers the real work on how to do Ouija Board sessions, and he goes into some serious thought-provoking history behind spiritalism and mentalism that I'm sure 99% of people in this craft are unaware of.

I certainly have learned a lot from listening to Bill at the PSI workshop and in making this audio program with him.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Almost forgot, if you want to get Inside the Seance Mind 4, you may contact Bill at bllmontana@yahoo.com Remember, there is no "i" in the email.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Part 5 was recorded earlier today. In this part I cover my long awaited work with the spirit trumpet that I know some of you been wanting to get your hands on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Inside the Seance Mind (11 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL