The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Bob Cassidy (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I talked to Bob yesterday. He was in pretty good spirits but, as has been reported, was weak and hoarse. My sense is that, for the time being at least, most of our calls to him need to be brief.

George
Javi Noriega
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of Javi Noriega
Sorry to hear Bob has been moved to hospice care.
For me, he is one of the greatest in our art, a genius always helpful and generous.
Stay strong, Bob! Our thoughts are with you, your family and friends.
Best,
Lukasz P
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Lukasz P
Glad see you again . Be strong ! Will be great ! Best wishes Master
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Bob, I want you to know that you made me love mentalism. Over 20 years ago I was mainly into magic when I walked into the Hollywood Magic shop and bought a copy of The Art of Mentalism by Robert Cassidy (from Collectors Workshop). This was the start of my long, ongoing love affair for everything mind related! Since then, I've bought so much of your material, but the Art of Mentalism holds a special place in my heart because it was the very first exposure to mentalism, but more importantly, into your thinking of and about mentalism. Thank you. You've had a direct and positive impact on the enjoyment I get out of life.

All the best...Bill Fritz
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2017, jeremysweiss wrote:
Hoarse

Please Jeremy give him a big hug from me.
Many thanks
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Jeremy,

Thank you for the update.

If I could say one thing to Bob, it would be: I love you, not just for what you have given us professionally, but also for the example you've set as a fellow human being. Your thoughts, your work, and your legacy will live on for generations to come...in my family, and in countless others.

Peace.

Josh
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Bob is the best.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
Thank you Bob for everything. You have introduced me to mentalism and now I can't live without it
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Can't help thinking about ya man. My heart aches. In a good way. I celebrate your life and all you've accomplished. My best to you & all of your own.
David de Leon
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
418 Posts

Profile of David de Leon
Thank you Bob!

You made us all think a little longer and a little harder about mentalism and performing.

Then you gave us some easy ways to do some amazing things!
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Bob! I can not express my gratitude to you as a contributor to the art, to your fellow performers, students and audiences throughout the world.

My expression is deep and a veneration only known by the Mastermindreader.
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
Bump. RIP, great man xx
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
RIP, Bob. The blurred photo I have of us look just a little more blurry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Bob Cassidy (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL