The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What do you think of my trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan
View Profile
New user
Calgary
89 Posts

Profile of Ryan
I'm working on a trick, that I think I will call "The Bear Cave". Let me know what you think.

Effect: Two twonies (A twonie is a Canadian $2 coin that has a polar bear on one side, and the Queen on the other) are placed on a table, one heads up, on heads down. I explain that the heads down coin is a male bear, and the heads up coin is a female bear. I pick up the female bear with my right hand and place it in my left hand. "The female bear goes into a cave." Then I pick up the male bear, and place it in my left hand. "The male bear follows her into the cave. What do you think will happen?" I open my left hand to display a twonie with three bears on it. "You get a family of bears living in one cave."

Method: The female twonie is a special edition Year 2000 'Knowlage' coin, that has three bears on the tail side. I basicly do a click pass, and open up with the three bears showing. This special edition coin is not that common, and I doubt many people have seen (or seen but not noticed) one.
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
Sounds Good.
John McGrath
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
Nice Canadian patter.
kellser121
View Profile
New user
UK
42 Posts

Profile of kellser121
Sounds alright, short, sharp and effective
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What do you think of my trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL