The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paz by Adrien Lochon & Fraser Parker (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The_March_Hare
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of The_March_Hare
Here is my official review for Paz. I am not going to waste time on describing the effect too much because you can read the ad copy or what other people have written. What I am going to go into is the value for what it cost on the market and how it can be used.

I am a long time fan of Fraser's work and although Fraser did give me a review copy of his drawing duplication he did not give me a review copy of this release or the others that I have purchased from him. I'm going to get right into it and say that this, like other material by Fraser will require some memorization. I had to spend about a week (using flashcards) memorizing the script before being able to perform it. What I decided to do was perform this along with "past, present, and future" by Rick Lax. The general idea is that in the midst of giving readings about their past, present, and future, you are able to use linguistics to divine their star sign with complete accuracy. I decided to use it with Past, Present, and Future because for some reason those tarot cards give me readings that the participant swears were divinely inspired (their words, not mine).

Some people in the past have said that they are not fans of the bold reframe that Fraser employs so successfully, well this routine has no bold reframe. In fact all of the "sneaky bits" fall right under their radar as just common scripting. When I performed this, I used the language in my past, present, and future readings which completely overshadowed everything and framed it as just part of the reading. Therefore there was no reframe and it went completely undetected. If you own past, present, and future by Rick Lax, this is a MUST HAVE. If you do any readings using the past, present, and future framework, YOU WILL USE THIS!

For me, this has become a main attraction in my close-up performances. The cost, $20 is too low. I am betting on the idea that most people will avoid the memorization required, not put the work into it, underrate Fraser and Adrian once again, and this material will be all mine.

I would give this 10 out of 10 from Fraser and Adrian! Now I am just working on making it so perfect that I have zero hesitations in my performance.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Thanks for the nice words, The_March_Hare! It's an honor to know that Paz is part of your repertoire.
casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
Is this still available as a physical book? Where can I buy it?
Thank you!
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
The physical booklet was a limited print and it's sold out.

If you want the PDF version, you can paypal me $20 at adrien.lochon@gmail.com and I'll send it to you Smile

Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, casco1 wrote:
Is this still available as a physical book? Where can I buy it?
Thank you!
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Hey guys!

Just to let you know I'm having a special offer: Paz + Quiet (my latest zodiac revelation) for 20GBP (basically, you buy Paz and get Quiet for free!).

More info about Quiet here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Thanks,
Adrien.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
A second edition of Paz (reformatted, with a few typos corrected and minor extra content) is now available at AZMentalism.com:

https://azmentalism.com/collections/e-bo......r-parker

Hopefully, the cover won't trigger anyone this time Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paz by Adrien Lochon & Fraser Parker (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL