The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What about bill-switches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
Jon, is that the bar bill stunt manuscript that you're referring to? Or does he have another one out there on bill switching?

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is something I have been thinking about a little bit...and maybe you guys can help me out....why not just shuttle pass to another bill....or use a pull to switch...whos to know...and then you can show your hands clean?...

help me out with this one would ya?

koz

Or couldn't you just switch it in your pocket?

koz
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
There are some if not many applications where the open pocket fussing won't cut it.

You have to see the stuff in action before it makes sense. It's a shame to discuss this stuff before you get to see it.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well I have seen bill switchesa before .....if you are changing a bill from one thing t0o another then it has to be done with the bill never leaving the spec eyes....but if you are doing a switch and its for say bill to lemon...why no the easiest way...do we often make things harder than they have to be..

koz
microastro
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of microastro
I still think the best one is the Koslowski orignal switch.. I was one of the first person he showed it to before putting it out. he fooled the hell out of me with it and since then it is the only one I use.
microastro
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Chosse's method works for me...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Kevin King's Money Morph wins!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I use my own method where the bill only losses sight for a half a second, but is not knoticable. Its a way I came up with to make it look like you just fold it up and unfold it automaticly. No pauses at all. Its a new way that I have never seen anyone do. Really does floor them at the walkaround.

This will also be in my full color notes that should be out by august 2004.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What about bill-switches (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL