The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Cell phone effect or 19th century magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
This may seem an odd request, but yes, looking for a cell phone trick to be performed by a Victorian magician. I live near Gettysburg, Pa., and have developed an authentic Civil War magician act. But for some venues I intend to be a 19th century magician trapped in the 21st. This will give me an opportunity to ring in some more modern items, including, maybe, a cell phone. So Im looking for an app trick that puts a more traditional effect on the phone. Saw one on this board where the magician shows an old time photo on his phone, holding the selected card. That would have been ideal, but the apple store tells me it is unavailable in the US.
There is so much out there, Im hoping some can point me in the direction of other effects that might fit this character. (You have so many wonders these days, I say pulling out the phone. They can do tricks themselves. Here, let me show you)

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide,

Dr. Marc Charisse, The Professor of Prestidigitation
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
Greg's ipredict may fit the bill. Not only is it a very clever reveal of a playing card (spectator dials from their phone), but the reveal voice is that of a older time feeling psychicy nature. May work with you.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you NRmind for your iPredict+ recommendation.

You may also want to try my Inject app. Here's a video of an old Houdini photo that reveals their card:

mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Cell phone effect or 19th century magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL