The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Me in action from 2010 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I was searching my technology devices and found a bunch of old YouTube vids. Here's one which demonstrates influencing a number.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZmf8c5hLio&feature=youtu.be

Most of you probably know the routine. This was a very loud st Patty's day private party in fort Myers.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Wow! Very cool. Looks like they were having a great time!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
"KILL" Smile

Good job John.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Why so much background chatter and why are you tolerating it?
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
By the way, not being rude, just wondering what the performance conditions were...
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2017, John C wrote:
This was a very loud st Patty's day private party in fort Myers.

Think that about describes it... Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2017, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2017, John C wrote:
This was a very loud st Patty's day private party in fort Myers.

Think that about describes it... Smile

Yes, that pretty much describes it. This was a Fort Myers private senior party. I was not the main event. The event was bigger than me. I was there for their pleasure. In these environments there is not much you can do to calm these folks down. haha
And that was ok with me. I was happy to make friends bring them together, pick the people the host asked me to.

Most of what I used to do as far as private parties and volunteer events for hospitals were this way. I used to get hired because they wanted a relaxed atmosphere and I offered that. I wasn't demanding and didn't need the colors in my m&ms separated. Never needed my own room or a exact size stage.

I always worked at the pleasure of the host whether it was a private party or a hospitality suite.

Now if I worked a corporate event then the folks that put it on wouldn't allow the employees to wreak havoc....since they paid more for these events and they wanted the message to come thru.

I love the TED talk with Appolo Robbins. He is a pick pocket. Definite message in the end of "If you could get someone's attention, what would you do with it?"

Anyway, that's that.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2017, Robb wrote:
By the way, not being rude, just wondering what the performance conditions were...

It was a living room in the home. That's it. With chairs, while everyone was watching, walking around, getting drinks, eats and talking to their friends.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Got ya... that makes sense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Me in action from 2010 (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL