The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassandra Deck question... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Hello one and all as the title suggests I have a question about the 'Cassandra Deck'.

Im intrested in buying this item and Ive read many reviews and comments on it but one thing I would like to know is.....

Using the Cassandra Deck is it posable to make it seem the spectator has red your mind?

Or are there any decks out there that could help with this idea, hopefully cleanly and without any odd wording/patter.

Thanks for your help.
Muggy
View Profile
New user
Scotland
54 Posts

Profile of Muggy
A normal deck can be used in this type of effect. Even without a deck you can create this effect. The spectator reads your mind if you tell them that's what happened when they name a card.

Basically if you name a card and they confirm it, it looks like you read their mind. If you have a prediction that matches their named card you can suggest that they were reading your mind. It's all in the presentation, not in the 'trick'.

Does this make sense? Hope it helps.

Muggy
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Yeah it makes sense Muggy and I thank you for shifting my perseption slightly. It will come in most handy.

I asked as I have an idea for a routine which centers around one spectator being able to pick up on what card I'm thinking of a few times ending with the same spec. reading the mind of another spec. and what card there thinking of.

Ive set up a few 'rules' so to speak for this effect e.g. to be very clean, only useing 1 deck. I have a few ideas wich I'm working on but I thought id ask as I'm intrested in getting this deck anyway due to its other 'fetures.'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassandra Deck question... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL