The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The 8th Magic Valley Magic October 6-7, 2017 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The 8th Magic Valley Magic October 6-7, 2017 is shaping up. Please let us know how you plan to take part. Yes, as always, it is still FREE!

Bob
Magic Valley Magic
Amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We should have at least one good lecture this time on Strolling Magic. What would like to see?
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I haven't been to a convention in a long time. It's been over 7 years since I have gone to one. I moved up to my childhood home in Virginia and I just might make my way down there.
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Please do! Even better take part!

Give me a call

(205) 755-6882 ranch

Amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Folks... If you are planning on participating (performing, lecturing or selling at the Magic Flea market), reach out to Bob as soon as possible. Magic Valley Magic Weekend has a Facebook page and I want to begin posting names, photos, bios and promos about who you are and what you will be doing. FREE ADVERTISING!!! FREE MARKETING!!!! Is there anything else about this weekend that can make it even better?

* Free admittance to the weekend's festivities (performances, lectures, magic flea market, time with other magical performers).
* Free opportunities to perform (Friday night and Saturday night.)
* Free opportunities to lecture.
* Free space at the Magic Valley Magic Weekend Magic Flea market for Magicians... It don't get more magic than that!
* A place to unwind, relax, and see a unicorn.
* Hosted with friendly Southern style by one of the most hospitable couples in Magic: Bob and Lucy Sanders

Conveniently located off I-65 in Clanton, Alabama (Between Birmingham and Montgomery).

Depending on demand, I might even whip up a batch of my Third-Place Chili.

Waiting on your responses.... Smile

Dave
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Never been but I am thinking this may be the year.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
David, chili is very welcome!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You did know that David Bilan is the stage show MC? He is also a good contact for information you want in internet pages including Facebook. Are you planning to Lecture, Perform or Sell in the Magicians' Flea Market? Let us hear from you.

Bob
Amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Whether you are sending me your info because you plan on Lecturing, performing or selling stuff at the magician's Flea Market, or if you want to just attend and enjoy, take advantage of the special rates being offered at the Clanton Inn for attendees of the Magic Valley Weekend: $54.00 a night plus tax ($61.56 tax included). The Clanton Inn is the closest lodging to the event, offers clean rooms with a fridge and includes free Wi-Fi and free breakfast at Shoney's. You will be hard put to find a better magic weekend for less money. They are taking reservations right now.

Dave
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
cletus
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of cletus
Its just up the road. Think I will look to attend.

Cletus
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Working on the Lecture Schedule for the Magic Valley Magic Weekend. Here are a couple of topics that might interest you into attending a weekend of free magic:

Randy Blaine Naylor: "Mental Choice as a closer, why am I sitting through this?"
Randy has been performing since the late 70's during service in the Air Force. By the early 90's, he and his brother started restoring old magic and he's been making magic and been twisting balloons since then. He's performed and lectured at the Cavalcade of Magic in Eureka Springs, AR and has performed at the Abbot's Get Together for Nine Years. He markets about a dozen routines with his Twin Brother Rex and they call their business RandR Magic.

David B. Magic: "Customer Service Magic"
David B.(Bilan) has performed magic on and off since the age of 9. In addition to being the MC at Magic Valley for the past couple of years, he's been an Army broadcaster, radio DJ, TV news reporter/photographer and a Video Producer/Directer making documentaries and training videos for the US Army. For the past 13 years, he's managed a multimedia facility at Fort Campbell, KY. Part of his job is giving training to leaders and staff in Customer Service. What does this have to do with magic? Business! If you want to make money, you need to know how to handle customers. How would you like to develop a life-long positive relationship with your customers? What's the best way to diffuse a tense situation with an unhappy customer? These questions will be answered along with important info on building your business and avoiding stress.

More lectures to be announced... Make plans to be at Magic Valley Magic Weekend October 6th and 7th in Clayton, Alabama.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Motels near Magic Valley Ranch
The Motel situation has really improved. The Inn of Clanton at I-65 Exit 208 has re-opened with new owners. The current phone number is (205) 755-7829

Motels --- Motels --- Motels

People have asked me to post contact information for the motels. (The price range here is from $40-$110. The one at Exit 208 is $54 but you must tell them you are with Magic Valley Magic for that rate.)

Area Motels (Clanton, Alabama)

*** Exit 208 I-65 (about 5 miles away) ***

Inn of Clanton (Has special $54 rate for Magicians – ASK!)
(205) 280-0306
For years it was called the Guesthouse.

*** Exit 205 I-65 (about 8 miles away) ***

Days Inn
(205) 755-2420

Key West Inn
(205) 755-8500

Scottish Inns
(205) 755-4049

Holiday Inn Express
(205) 280-1880

Best Western
(205) 280-1006
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
AT LAST! The Magic Valley Magic website is back up.

http://www.magicvalleymagic.com/

MagicValleyMagic.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Yes, conventions are expensive. That is simply a fact.

However, and advantage of Linking Ring is that helps you make financial and geographic choices about the conventions you visit and even if you might be allowed to participate otherwise.

Check out the August Linking Ring for the ad for Magic Valley Magic. This is the 8th Annual Magic Valley Magic and IT IS FREE! ---- As usual, it is the first full weekend in October. This year that is October 6-7. Join us and take part.

Email me if you like.

Amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
YEA!

It appears that we have escaped the problems hurricane Irma had planned. That also matters for motel rooms, dinning facilities, repair requirements, etc.

Join us October 6-7, 2017. It is still FREE!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
165 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
I don't have a vehicle right now but if anyone is heading up from my area, I am game.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tommee I sent you an email.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
IT's HERE!

Friday is the first day of the 8th Magic Valley Magic. October 6-7, 2017

http://www.magicvalleymagic.com/

We expect dry weather and temps in the low 80s.

See you there!

MagicValleyMagic.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
165 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Sorry I could make it again, just moved into my new apartment. Next year I hope to get the van on the road and boondock in Clanton for the next one.
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
Have (another) great one! Wish we could be there....

Murf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The 8th Magic Valley Magic October 6-7, 2017 (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL