The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » "Suspension 3001" vs Proline's "In Mid Air" (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JBiesecker
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
144 Posts

Profile of JBiesecker
Has anyone tried the "In Mid Air" illusion by Proline magic? http://proline-magic.net/products

I want to get a good suspension illusion. I've been leaning towards Walter Blaney's Suspension 3001. I have no doubt that this is the better, more deceptive and professional option. But "In Mid Air" is far less expensive, more compact, holds twice as much weight, does not require the cloth going over the volunteer and I imagine has better viewing angles. Any thoughts?
JoeC
View Profile
New user
Asia
59 Posts

Profile of JoeC
I bought Proline Magic's "In Mid Air" in 2016 and have included it in most of my stage shows ever since.

It is made extremely well and I am VERY HAPPY with the purchase. My version uses natural looking bar stools. The audience always gasps when I move the second bar stool away.

Cliff Wiggs always has top-notch customer support and the illusion is a bargain for the price (I already owned his Pro Hoop, which adds to the illusion). Recommended.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
If you can afford to do it, go pick it up. Or wait until a used one comes available here or on some other site. DON'T pay for it site unseen and wait for it to be delivered. PM me and I'll tell you where one is right now, the owner may be willing to sell as he changes his show every year.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Is there a better video of In Mid Air than the one on the proline site?
JBiesecker
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
144 Posts

Profile of JBiesecker
It would definitely be nice to see another recording. So far I haven't been able to find any.
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2017, jimhlou wrote:
If you can afford to do it, go pick it up. Or wait until a used one comes available here or on some other site. DON'T pay for it site unseen and wait for it to be delivered. PM me and I'll tell you where one is right now, the owner may be willing to sell as he changes his show every year.

Hi Jim, you know someone who owns a In Mid Air and want to sell? I am interested to buy.
JBiesecker
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
144 Posts

Profile of JBiesecker
He told me it already sold.

If you want "In mid air", it's available on this site

http://proline-magic.net/products

I've been talking with the guy on the phone and I like him. It's not as good as Suspension 3001, but does have advantages.
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
I have sent him a message on FB via the Proline Magic page. Keep us updated if you have received the illusion. I might be next in line. Smile
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
The "In Mid Air" has been improved and the name changed to "Impossible Suspension". The design has been changed to allow a second spectator to stand behind the spectator floating, hold the hoop, and pose for a picture. The angles have been tightened up and the screens are now extremely see-thru. It is super compact and still holds up to 325 lbs. without 'dipping'. You can easily float a parent and have the kid pose for a picture. Jeremy is scheduled to receive his illusion this week. Please PM me if you would like more information.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I bought the Impossible Suspension with hoop. Love it. So does the audience and that's what counts. Wasn't sure about it until I heard the reaction I got from performing it. Also Cliff is a great guy and very professional.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » "Suspension 3001" vs Proline's "In Mid Air" (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL