The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Card, Local rings, and junior rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zark
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Zark
Hi all,

My daughter and I applied to the IBM early April.
We were accepted.

Does the IBM still issue membership cards?
I hope so. But we haven't seen anything yet.
We didn't get the April Linking Rings either - but I think that makes sense as we weren't 'in' until April 5th, so it prob already went out?

We have the Emerald City Wizards 52 ring here in Seattle, and the Ring of Fire 339 north of Seattle.
But only the Ring of Fire has a youth arm that I can tell - the Ring of Smoke Smile
Does anyone know of a Seattle youth ring attached to the Emerald City Wizards?

Thanks - just trying to figure it all out!
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
It takes about three months to get your card and your name to be published in the linking ring. If you have your log in, you should be able to read the Linking Ring online. Also before to check out Ring 2100 on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ring2100/
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Zark
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Zark
Excellent - thank you! Is Ring 2100 like an online ring or something? I sent a join request to find out Smile
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
349 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2017, Zark wrote:
Excellent - thank you! Is Ring 2100 like an online ring or something? I sent a join request to find out Smile

Yes it is an online Ring and I lined it as well after rejoining the IBM. Seems many members stay with it even after joining a local Ring.

Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Card, Local rings, and junior rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL