The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mating Of Doves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic mike
View Profile
New user
Michael M.
88 Posts

Profile of magic mike
My doves seem to be "getting it on." Does anyone know how long it takes a female to lay an egg? I know they usually lay another egg about nine days later. Also, how long does it take for the eggs to hatch?

I'm a little new at this. It's the first time I'm (hopefully) going to be a grandfather.
Channing Pollack is my idea of the perfect magician. For those of you that have not seen him perform, I recommend trying to get hold of a video of an old movie called "European Nights" made about 1959.
I was able to buy this video from Stevens Magic
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
It takes about 14 days or so for the egg to hatch. As for the time it takes for the female to actually lay, this can vary at least it does for me. Most of the time it’s about 2-2 1/2 weeks or so. But that has just been my experience.
Zaubern Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mating Of Doves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL