The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Rand Woodbury Base Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
I have seen many mentions of the infamous "Rand Woodbury Base Video" (correct me if that is not what it's called). The problem is I can't seem to find a place to buy this. So if anyone has a link, phone number, address, fax, etc. for where I can get this that would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has any other places to get commonly cited resourses [for illusion building, design, etc.] that would be great. For you see, I have been designing illusions for some time now, but alway felt with a little extra help they could be great. Thank you in advance for your help. -Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
The "base video" is Illusionworks 1 (hope it is number 1...I am not at home so cant check) and in it Rand constructs a base and deceptive steps. I don't know whether it is available any more but do a search for "Illusionworks".
Sent from my Typewriter
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
I got a copy from US toy magic some time back (actually in there store one day when in there) got both the book and video http://www.ustmagic.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Yes it is available and it is all over the internet.
Contact Denny & Lee That's were I bought all four videos. The first is the base video.

It really goes into detail about constructing bases, however, it doesn't give you dimensions but references the Base book which is out of print. I enjoyed these videos and I do have a little background in construction and carpentry work.
Dennis Michael
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
I got mine through Denny and Lee
Zaubern Smile
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Both of Rand books are very good. I had a chance to met with him on a carnival cruise ship. He gave me his books and he goes very much into detail.
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Well, now that I know where to get it, I really think I should [buy it]. Are there any other resources that anyone can recommend, especially ones that specialize in one aspect of illusions such as the "Rand Woodbury Base Video?" -Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Rand Woodbury Base Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL