The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Blow Vanish Coin by Zee (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Re: the price of this download, I agree with StarManager. For the potential of a lifetime of use then the cost is not expensive, especially considering that it is very well done.

You have to consider other factors too. The magic market is small to begin with and this is only going to appeal to a tiny subset of that. Then you have production costs, marketing costs, and the various mark-ups by wholesalers, dealers, etc. I am quite certain that Zee will not make a fortune off this.
If I had developed it I doubt I would want it to sell for anything less than the current price.
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
I contacted Zee a few days ago and he still have a few copies of the book availble for sale. I'm quite sure the book is in english and you can get the details from his website Zeejyan.com. There
is a Korean version currently marketed on a Korean website. Hope that helps.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I purchased this late last night and watched the video earlier today. Very nicely done! Zee's explanation is short, sweet, and very complete. No nonsense, no "sales" talk; he just goes right into the moves required. Video quality is fine, including over-the-shoulder views when needed. I do like Zee's teaching skills and thinking. I will definitely be looking for more from him!

Thanks!

Jim
Melkon
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Melkon
I agree that this product merits a purchase, even if in possesion of Eric Chiens Coin.

However, I feel somewhat conflicted about following products that really seems like the same product in different wrappings from same creator.

https://www.sansminds.com/product/project-z/

https://www.sansminds.com/product/coin-to-pen/

They do state that they will add coin to pen as bonus if blow vanish is purchased. I got two downloads for blowvanish instead, and support desk have not been able to reply to my message pointing out this mistake four days ago.

All in all I am left with an akward feeling after buying this product, even though the quality can not be disputed.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I agree with Melkon here. Coin-To-Pen is clearly included in Project-Z. How does the project differ from the Blow Vanish download? Is it just an extension, or something completely different? I feel like if you bought the first one, you should be entitled to the full version if it's just a subset.

Typical Sansminds.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Blow Vanish Coin by Zee (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL