The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » What to do with light anywhere matches? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

usa
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of usa
I just got some of those anywhere matches, came up with this idea that you can place two of those in normal box of matches but upside down, light one on the wall or a table, then open another side and they can't do the same, after that you light one again.
Anything else out there?
Just curious.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
You can do a "flydini" production, or just light them on your zipper.
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
WC Fields started out as a juggler, playing a "tramp" character (unshaven, beat up top hat, etc.) One of his signature bits in this act was lighting a match by striking it against the stubble on his chin. You could (ouch) try that ...
Glenn Alloway
View Profile
Regular user
Edmonton AB Canada
103 Posts

Profile of Glenn Alloway
If you are really ambitious you can light it on your teeth.

Or you can do a crazy man handcuff effect with match sticks. This can be found on Dan Harlans elastic band series Vol. 3
"This is madness and yet there is method in it." ~Shakespeare
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I have tried to light it on both stubble and teeth. (It was 5am and I'd been up all night). Neither worked!! Regular paper works however and leaves a great big burn mark, so don't use important documents.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » What to do with light anywhere matches? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL