The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Hi! For those who know the gemini cage (dove to girl), does it use a panel that falls as in Lion to Girl or it uses a rollerblind with bars drawn on black art material?
Thanks for your help guys!
MasterofMystery
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MasterofMystery
The method is rather cool and deceptive. I happen to own one and have been rather pleased with the results you get from the crowd during a show. Are you looking to purchase one, build one or just wanting an answer?
Illusionist11
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Illusionist11
I would like to build one..this is an old thread..could you still help me out?
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
The exclusive rights for the Gemini cage belong to Bill Smith! (so you can't build your own !)
ERIC
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1188 Posts

Profile of ERIC
Quote:
On 2008-09-12 18:46, Rafael (Belgium) wrote:
The exclusive rights for the Gemini cage belong to Bill Smith! (so you can't build your own !)

Why do people keep saying things like this? He CAN ethicly build his own modle FOR HIMSELF. He CANNOT however build with the intention of marketing them.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Eric,

No , he can't build one for himself since Bill Smith has the Exclusive rights to this effect !
He can build A blammo box version but not a vanishing cage to girl like the gemini cage!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Rafael is correct. I believe that you will find that the idea is protected legally.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Guys, I wrote that message 4 years ago and now I know I should have never asked it. So please, forget my question!!!
Thanks!
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Quote:
On 2004-04-08 13:52, Magicque wrote:
Hi! For those who know the gemini cage (dove to girl), does it use a panel that falls as in Lion to Girl or it uses a rollerblind with bars drawn on black art material?
Thanks for your help guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL