The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » LOOKING FOR A BOOK (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MRSA RN
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MRSA RN
I hope this fits the forum topic... I have been told by several people and also at the magic shop I frequent about a book called "Magic Rx." It is supposedly about magic used in the hospital or medical field. Not to be confused with healing magic, but things that are more for entertainment of patients and family. Smaller close-up magic that is great for a hospital setting. As I work in the medical field and like to perform for my patients, I would love to find this book, but I am unable to locate any information about it and even those who have told be about it stated they don't know where to find it or who wrote it, but all recommended this forum to get possible help in finding it. Anyone out there know of this book? I would be interested in anything similar of course if there are recommendations. Thank you!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Is THIS what you're looking for?
MRSA RN
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MRSA RN
I just ordered the book. I don't know if that is the one or not, as people have not been able to tell me too much about it. Next time I see someone that recommended if to me, I ask them if it was the one. But for now, I'll give it a try. Looks like a good start nonetheless. Thank you so very much!

I'm going to try out the "New Magic Of Japan" book as well.

If anyone has anymore recommendations for the bedside hospital magic, I would still love to hear about it. Thanks!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Not quite the same thing, but you may be interested in Project Magic, as well.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
There was a book by Arnold Furst called "How to adminster Hypnotic Prescriptions". It was 1960c and published by Lloyd Jones's Magic Limited.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » LOOKING FOR A BOOK (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL