The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Square by JB Dumas and Michael Lam (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Alex , Could you just solve the Cube Or you have to match it first ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Thanks Alex!!! I ordered one to take advantage of the deal!!
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2017, tophatter wrote:
Alex , Could you just solve the Cube Or you have to match it first ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey

You could but it would means show both cubes and just putting the one you mixed away, which needs some justification in your patter but yes, it's possible.
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Ah ***, missed the discount -- won't buy it for regular price, as I already have Rubicon....but would have bought it for the discount

my bad.....
TonyKo
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
68 Posts

Profile of TonyKo
I ordered one from Michael as an early bird. Fell in love with it ever since. I got Rubicon at a much much higher price, but Perfect Square is the one I use. No cover is needed and it is as clean as it gets.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Ordered one in mid-July and still waiting for delivery to west coast USA.
Arrrgh, Hong Kong post seems to take forever to reach the states.
May be held up in customs, who knows???

Anybody already received theirs who is located in my neck of the woods?
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I ordered mine over a month ago and havent received anything... I sent them an email regarding my situation and I didn't even get a response... I live in BC canada so shippijng from hong kong shouldnt take this long.... Unfortunately I don't know whats gonna happen now and if I will even receive my order... its crappy customer service on their part... not really sure what to do next... Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Just relax and take a deep breath. I'm sure it will show up, it just takes longer than we would like it too. I'm in the same boat you are.
Actually I contacted them and got a very fast reply, but all it said is not to worry it's on it's way.
I have no doubts it will arrive eventually I'm just concerned it is being held up in customs.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Why would customs hold it up??? theres no reason... Its not an illegal item.... If customs takes a look at it, it will be released right away and should be on its way.... Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I honestly have no idea why customs would hold it but I've heard horror stories. Stuff happens.
It could be many reasons from certain areas being automatically flagged to simple human error.
It's just one more potential area for an item to fall thru the cracks.

But I don't know if it's being held in customs. Hopefully it's not.
What I do know is that I've received probably a dozen or more shipments from Hong Kong or China in the last couple of years and while none were speedy, none took quite this long either. I do wish they offered an upgrade to some faster type of express shipping.

Wherever it is, all I know for sure is I don't have it. But as I said before I am confident it will arrive eventually. I'm just excited to get it so it feels like it's taking forever.
So I would be curious to know if any North American purchasers had received theirs yet?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Square by JB Dumas and Michael Lam (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL