The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CAAN - Invisible Deal AVAILABLE NOW ! (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, Argon wrote:
Hi Olivier,
when is soon? Will it be part of the bundle? 😀
Is it worth to wait?
Cheers
Stefan

Thanks for your interest ! A newsletter is now available on the website ! Go to www.olivierboes.fr and subscribe to get more news and exclusive deals !

It should be a totally different product Smile BUT ! I can assure you that you'll like it and it'll include video explanations as well.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Gonna say *shrug* on this one. It is not a bad idea, just not super deceptive IMO. I guess it all hinges on the cut, and to me, that's not quite enough. Though I personally don't like a shuffle before CAAN effects, this one might actually be better with a good !@#$* shuffle before the effect begins.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
I bought this and after looking at the PDF instructions do not understand the instructions.
HELP?
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, Last Laugh wrote:
Gonna say *shrug* on this one. It is not a bad idea, just not super deceptive IMO. I guess it all hinges on the cut, and to me, that's not quite enough. Though I personally don't like a shuffle before CAAN effects, this one might actually be better with a good !@#$* shuffle before the effect begins.

Hello and thanks for your post!

since you don't want a false shuffle, just don't do it. Keep the deck as it is, and just start the procedure.

At the end you can just say : "You didn't know how many cards you would deal? Me neither.. you wouldnt know at which card you would stop right? You just felt it! Now let's turn this real.."
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, magiclee wrote:
I bought this and after looking at the PDF instructions do not understand the instructions.
HELP?

Hello ! Sure ! I sent you an email, I can shoot a vídeo explanation if you want for you.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2017, Ceierry wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, magiclee wrote:
HELP?

Hello ! Sure ! I sent you an email, I can shoot a vídeo explanation if you want for you.

Check your email Smile you have additional stuff and tips Smile
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I've been playing with this for a while and I really like it!!!

Olivier offers a framework for a very clean and direct effect that I have adapted a bit to fit my style and my personal preferences (I do prefer to shuffle the deck when I start the effect and I've changed the handling slightly to be able to do a very, very convincing shuffle).

As always, great work from Ceierry!!!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Short and sweet here:

This is very bold, but very simple and quite effective. Won't work well as an opener or closer because there's a level of trust which must be built first and it leaves a little to be desired so I wouldn't use it as a closer.

But overall, it's an effective "tweener" to use in the middle of a set. It does take a set up with the deck, so be aware of that. In all, I like it. It certainly isn't a terrible release. I've tri it out and it did work well.

Madison
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
Short and sweet here:

This is very bold, but very simple and quite effective. Won't work well as an opener or closer because there's a level of trust which must be built first and it leaves a little to be desired so I wouldn't use it as a closer.

But overall, it's an effective "tweener" to use in the middle of a set. It does take a set up with the deck, so be aware of that. In all, I like it. It certainly isn't a terrible release. I've tri it out and it did work well.

Madison

Is this another one of your 'free copy' reviews? Better not slag it of entirely but it's a non-worker basically. Don't worry I know what you're trying to say.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
Short and sweet here:

Madison

Thanks Madison for your honest review ! So glad you like it !

Still available here ! (on sale)

http://olivierboes.fr/product/invisible-deal/

Best regards,

Olivier Boës
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hello guys!

I would like to ask you (since I receive a lot of messages about this product as well) if you would like to create a Facebook Group about Invisible Deal?

Best regards,

Olivier
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
NEWS: All purchasers from Invisible Deal will receive a new routine COMPLETELY FREE.

This trick is one of my openers, and I'm sure you'll use it!

With the same preparation of invisible deal, you can use a multitude of effects, and this one is a gem!

Email me at : olivier.ceierry@gmail.com with POP and you'll receive it ASAP.

PS - You don't have Invisible Deal? It's available via : olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for just 5€ and you'll as well receive free bonuses and additional routines.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
NEW STORE, NEW DEAL.

http://boescreations.shop/

48H - 20% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS! Limited copies..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CAAN - Invisible Deal AVAILABLE NOW ! (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL