The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anywhere Act Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Hello!

2 Weeks ago I gave a free live lecture at Mentalism Center Facebook Page, touching the concept of an "Anywhere Act".

Now it is available just at $9 at Mentalism Center

Table of Content

1. OK Opener: A major effect using just the power of imagination and constructive anchoring
2. Hoy ESP Opener: A realistic way in which the legend David Hoy opened his act!
3. ESP No Chair Test: A fun “chair test” style routine for parlor/stage routine just with your 5 ESP cards (From E5P)
4. Pendulum Experience: Invite a participant onstage to enjoy the power of his own mind (from Ideas about Pendulums)
5. Time for weird things: 2 borrowed watches. Synchronicity and impromptu mindreading (from Anywhere Mentalism)
6. Mentalfy: Read and HEAR minds using anyone´s borrowed phone
7. Animal, Mineral, Vegetal: An unpublished fantastic prediction routine in which using your participants will take all the decisions, and still you will have a successful prediction.

In this video lecture I don't only teach those effects and options to routining them, but also the psychology and philosophy of being always ready to perform if you need.

This act has same me some unexpected issues (lost luggage, create a good impression for a potential client and other situations) so now you TOO can be always prepared.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anywhere Act Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL