The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marc Spelmann At The Table Lecture (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I really enjoyed this. There are some good effects to be sure, but more importantly IMO, Marc is really great at routining and he is excellent at building logical moments to say, p**k into his effects. Also, his ideas on creating entertaining presentations and keeping audiences engaged are excellent. Great content, and great bargain.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I sat in on Marcc Lecture and I thought it was superb! I've been a huge Marc Spelmann fan since young so it was a great honour and privilege to be sat in that room watching him perform. His tips on performance are brilliant and the anecdotes he slips in really give you a great understanding of just how experienced he is. His imp device is gold! And his work on ACAAN is brilliant (I especially liked the mirrored acaan) If you love mentalism and are interested in learning about performance from a true professional of our industry, do not think for one second and about skipping this lecture. Marc is a legend!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Woolfie
View Profile
New user
Uk
90 Posts

Profile of Woolfie
I didn't realise this had been released. I've been a fan of Marc's work for as long as I can remember and have been looking forward to this since I heard he was doing an ATT Lecture. Cheers for posting the reviews. Purchasing the moment I get home.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, JamieD wrote:
I sat in on Marcc Lecture and I thought it was superb! I've been a huge Marc Spelmann fan since young so it was a great honour and privilege to be sat in that room watching him perform. His tips on performance are brilliant and the anecdotes he slips in really give you a great understanding of just how experienced he is. His imp device is gold! And his work on ACAAN is brilliant (I especially liked the mirrored acaan) If you love mentalism and are interested in learning about performance from a true professional of our industry, do not think for one second and about skipping this lecture. Marc is a legend!

Jamie Daws

The variation of Sneak Thief he did with you is really good! Great premise and great idea for using just one person.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marc Spelmann At The Table Lecture (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL