The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Every Inch a Lady by Magicbox (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
As a fan of the original I was thrilled to see it back on the market. That thrill quickly turned to regret. First of, if you are going to give credit to Tony Curtis, make sure you have the spelling correct. Second, part of the allure of this effect is the shock value that it gives as opposed to Night Out With the Girls. This new version appears as if someone combed through a lingerie catalog, and cut out some pages. It now appears NO different than other versions, except it's newer and twice the price.

A huge miss in my opinion.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I love the original and always wondered if they would ever be produced again. Sorry to hear this one missed the mark.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
The manufacturing rights for Every Inch A lady, A Night Out With The Girls and One For The Ladies is owned by Geno Munari, Houdini Magic, Las Vegas USA.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
So are you saying this version is or is not authorized? Do you have any originals lurking somewhere in a shoebox in a dark closet by chance?
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
The version by Magicbox was not authorized.

Two of the three effects that I did mentioned are currently available from Houdini Magic.

A Night Out With The Girls

https://www.houdini.com/one-for-the-ladies-483

One For The Ladies

https://www.houdini.com/one-for-the-ladies

Every Inch A Lady does not appear to be currently available.

Tony

Click Here
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Mine has Tony Curtis magic and Global Magic Co on it so I assume this is the authorised version. Even in these politically correct days I still use it with selected audiences.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2017, chappelly wrote:
Mine has Tony Curtis magic and Global Magic Co on it so I assume this is the authorised version. Even in these politically correct days I still use it with selected audiences.

That was an authorised version.

Tony

Click Here
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2017, Tony Curtis wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2017, chappelly wrote:

That was an authorised version.

Tony

Good to hear.
Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
One for the ladies, I'd completely forgotten about the trick before I saw this thread. I'll have to dig it out and dust it off, it can be fun in the right situation. Smile
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
The original Every Inch a Lady is second to none and comes very highly recommended!!!
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
I like older women carrying a bit of meat, so rather than be shocked by the ending of this trick I find it a pleasant surprise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Every Inch a Lady by Magicbox (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL