The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Packs flat?? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Christopher T. Magician has a new book out and many of the effects in there would fit into this category.

Gerry
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
Following up on my most recent post to this thread, 'Dracula's Creepy Coffins' by Ian Adair has once again become available on the Practical Magic website...and just in time for Halloween!

https://practical-magic.com/products/dra......34269222

It's a great children's routine for any time of the year, but it obviously hits home very strongly in the run up to October the 31st!
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Super frog is an awesome pack flat trick.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
My latest "packs flat" trick is called a "Pumpkin Box" because it is currently decorated with pumpkins and used for passing out Halloween Treats on my porch shows in late October. It's made from 3 ring binders from Dollar Tree, so it costs about $10 in materials and is easy to make. When Halloween is over, you can replace all the images decorating the inside and outside of the box with pictures from kids' coloring books, graphics you print out on your computer, or what have you. You can produce all kinds of stuff from all over the box. Here's my Christmas theme for the box showing me pulling an orange silk from Frosty's "carrot" nose. You'll find it in Dollar Store Magic Book 3, if interested in making one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Packs flat?? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL