The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Change by Nikos Simonis (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CoffeeWithMagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of CoffeeWithMagic
"A HIGH VISUAL effect with a new yet simple method to the classic bill change tricks.

Imagine...a bill splits in two different ones... in a blink of an eye.ANYTIME,ANYWHERE when they ask you for money change here’s the answer.

* NO MAGNETS

* NO THREADS

* NO REELS

* INSTANT RESET

* FITS IN WALLET

Download comes with 17 minutes in depth by depth details how to make your own special gimmick and how to perform with clean handlings.You must supply your own money bills ($,€ ,£ etc).Once you make it you are ready to go."

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8916

I saw this one sneak into the "Top 20" last night over on Penguin, but it's currently out of the "Top 20" now.
I think it's priced really well, and looks good in the trailer (considering they use a weird filter), and thought those that like money/bill magic might be interested in it.

I haven't picked it up, and no reviews are posted for it yet.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Nice but where do you go after the change. It appears you can't flash both sides. What do you transition to and can you use at least one of the bills to go into another trick?
CoffeeWithMagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 5, 2017, MagicBrent wrote:
Nice but where do you go after the change. It appears you can't flash both sides. What do you transition to and can you use at least one of the bills to go into another trick?

Good question, and hopefully a routine, or two, would address it in the included download?

"...how to perform with clean handlings."

I think the question you're asking is, "How clean are the handlings?"
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
This is a less visual version of Split by Yves Doumergue...
CoffeeWithMagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 5, 2017, PatrickGregoire wrote:
This is a less visual version of Split by Yves Doumergue...

Wow! Split is priced significantly more, and the reviews didn't hold up really well over time for it. The reviews seem split, for lack of a better term?
I wonder how this one will hold up over time, and if anybody that has Split will double-dip on this one, and say if they have a preference of one over the other?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Change by Nikos Simonis (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL