The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Liked it most when performed by Imam (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Imam perform this trick then you have witnessed a bizarre presentation like no other https://www.thoughtco.com/bleeding-knife......k-606865 I couldn't find a video of him doing it but here is one of him from 1989 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hm09rhAIFA a ball effect into bizarre magick really? YES REALLY!
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
What Imam did was very different from this. It was a lovely bit of bizarre magic that made you wonder exactly what you were watching. It was a great piece of intimate theater.
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
Imam was my friend when I lived in Washington Heights NY. What exactly are your saying was different? And what I said in my post was "If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Imam perform this trick then you have witnessed a bizarre presentation like no other" So again, what did you find wrong with my post?
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
That first link is how to create a knife coated in chemicals that looks like it draws blood when you run it against your skin. Perhaps this was the method Imam used to produce the blood. The theatrical piece he did was far more than that. Imam did an elaborate routine for what he called "A bloodless illusion". It was a complete performance piece that was wonderfully disturbing and was far more than running a knife against the skin to simulate a bloody cut.
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
Exactly and that's why the caveat that "I liked it when performed by Imam". I think we're saying the same thing?

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Liked it most when performed by Imam (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL