The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cartomancy and the Order of the Magi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caveman
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Caveman
I have a mild obsession with cartomancy, and am always in search of the history of the practice, and the thoughts of others on the subject. I was surprised to find, during some amazon time and subsequent googling, there existed this group/order called the Order of the Magi, who use a birthday playing card correspondence to divine meaning in their lives. I was already aware of the birthday playing card correspondence but never saw it in relation to this Order.

I posted this because I was curious if any forum members have any insight into the history of the Order, its founder (I think), Olney Richmond, or further knowledge about their system of card reading....please share.

Amazon has numerous books by different authors regarding the reading system, and after some research I've found that some of the authors disagree with each other....so, any book recommendations? anybody have Arne Leins book?

Thanks
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'd be interested in this too, obvs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cartomancy and the Order of the Magi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL