The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pk time and touches. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Have any of you had success combining Pk Time and Pk Touches?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Why would you? Do you have a presentational angle that makes sense? If not, I confess that I just don't see the point.

Best of luck,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
I'm wasn't saying it was a good idea, I just thought about it and decided to get a few opinions on whether or not is would be of benefit. At this point I do not perform them together as one piece.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
You can glom together nearly any two effects. But for it to be a satisfying routine, there needs to be a logical reason for it.

Best of luck,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
These are two separate effects and that's why we sell them separately. Furthermore, they are individually outstanding effects. If performed in the context of one routine, then you are negating one in favor of the other. They could, of course, be performed within the same one hour evening show, but as Neil says, unless there is some good presentational angle, then why put those two effects together into one routine?

yours,
Scott Wells
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pk time and touches. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL