The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unplugged by Ruben Vilagrand! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin John
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Martin John
Hi everyone,

My good friend Ruben Vilagrand has just released 'Unplugged' and after just receiving it in the post I have to say I am mega impressed by what he has done. His idea is a brand new take on Pavel's Walking Knot with a brilliant new idea using two Plugs that slide up and down the rope allow you to 'unplug' them at any point on the rope! You can see just how deceiving it is by watching the video showreel and brilliant to see a classic brought right up-to-date:

http://www.undermagic.com/es/home/503-un......and.html

PROPS QUALITY
The rope and the plugs are both excellent quality. There is a definite feel that Ruben has gone the extra mile when designing this to ensure that the props will last for hundreds of shows, plus more than 10m of rope included. You can just tell by the feel and the quality of the props...even the box itself looks super slick!

DIFFICULTY LEVEL
Ruben included a really good explainer video which made it quick to learn the effect and dead easy to perform.

SIZE
It fits into a small box and definitely fits into the 'Packs Small - Plays Big' category! One of the few props out there that you could use in your Parlour act, Large Stage Show or even as a finale to the whole audience at the end of a Close-up act as it could easily fit in a small Close-up case.

VERDICT
Overall I'm over the moon with it and surprised to be honest that he decided to sell it as the idea is just brilliant. Will definitely be adding it to my next showreel! Smile

LINKS TO VIDEO & MAGIC SHOP (Worldwide Shipping):
http://www.undermagic.com/es/home/503-un......and.html

Cheers guys and hope you enjoy it as much as I am...(it's annoying the hell out of my wife who really wants to know how it works!!) ;-)

Haha. All the best,

Cheers,

Martin John
Magician Martin John
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I totally agree! I picked this up and LOVE it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unplugged by Ruben Vilagrand! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL