The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stardust! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StreetWitch
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
64 Posts

Profile of StreetWitch
I haven't seen a review for Stardust! here on the Café, so I thought I would add one. This is the best zodiac prediction you could ever want, hands down. The effect is so simple and devious that you will never get caught, and will always be right. The prediction is set in the context of a psychic reading, and the download comes complete with scripted cold readings you can use right away. The audience provides no information except for a single number that you use for a numerology reading. Unknown to the audience however, you can use this number to predict their star sign, and give them a complete reading based in astrology!

Check it out here:

https://www.wonderwizards.com/l/downloads/stardust

Tell a complete stranger when they were born, their zodiac sign, and what this says about them.
No pumping or anagrams.
A unique system tells you what you need to know.
Simple and easy to learn and do.
Complete with numerology and zodiac cold readings to use even if you have never done them before

Take your readings to the next level and turn them into impossible predictions.
Imagine meeting a total stranger, telling them when they were born, and what their star sign means. That’s exactly what you can do with Stardust!
Give readings to people you have never met.
No sleight of hand or gimmicks are necessary.
This simple system will tell you all about a person.
Everything you need to do a reading is right here. Word for word cold readings included.
Stardust! uses a unique system that is unlike anything else.
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
How does this compare to Peter Turner Isabella's Star III? I love Isabella's star and don't think anything could be better when it comes to birth revelation. If anyone has both, would love to get opinions...
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I don't own this but it would appear that 'Stardust' helps you divine the star sign and birth month, whereas with 'IS3' you nail the exact date of birth?
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
StreetWitch, how many people have you done this for? It is a glowing review and you say that it is the best zodiac divination available, so I presume that you have tried others? What specific issues does this solve that others don’t?

Every time I see products that claim to let you do multiple sorts of readings on a person with almost no knowledge, I wonder how that could be. I read palms and tarot at the local metaphysical shop and I can tell you that a significant number of my clients can discuss astrology for hours. Numerology a bit less so, but a solid percentage of them do know basic number meanings and will call BS if you deviate from what they have studied.

Now, if you are doing this for someone who is not at all acquainted with either subject, that’s different. But how has this product worked when you road tested it?

Patrick
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, Mr. Woolery wrote:
It is a glowing review and you say that it is the best zodiac divination available, so I presume that you have tried others? What specific issues does this solve that others don’t?

Exactly! It's hard to accept this from a new user we don't know who only has 14 posts here. Context is important.
StreetWitch
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
64 Posts

Profile of StreetWitch
The difference with Stardust! is that all the information you need is disguised as a legitimate numerology reading. I probably shouldn't have said it was the best star sign divination. You need to try it and decide for yourself!
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
How legitimate? As said, a lot of my clients would spot BS numerology.

Patrick
StreetWitch
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
64 Posts

Profile of StreetWitch
I'm not about to reveal the secret, but no one has ever questioned it. If you know who Kenton Knepper is, he would never put anything out less 100 percent
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Again, much opinion being presented as fact.

It's sentiments like this that will prevent some from ever checking this out.
Caveman
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Caveman
Is this effect propless, or is there some kind of chart involved?
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Having seen some KK products is why I am so skeptical.

Patrick
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
And, again, how many times did you road test this? On what sorts of subjects?

Patrick
StreetWitch
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
64 Posts

Profile of StreetWitch
Ok, so we have a difference of opinion. You don't like Kenton Knepper's stuff, and I do. I've tested this on friends and strangers, and even met my girlfriend with this. It is completely propless, and also has a chart. The relevant portions of the chart can be memorized in just a few minuets. I hope some will actually check it out, instead of knocking something new. This is a game changer!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Do you see the difference in what you've said and how you were saying it?

It started as "This is the best zodiac prediction you could ever want, hands down" (opinion passed off as fact).

Now it has become "I hope some will actually check it out" - two very different things.

Releases like this are subjective based on many different things, many different than you, your performance environment and type, preferences, usage, intention and perceptions.

Then you proceeded to post both a link and the ad hype. A review shouldn't include they hype. The ideas is to separate it from the hype.

Also fyi there is a separate forum here for reviews of mentalism products and releases.

Just trying to clarify much of what is being stated and why.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, Mr. Woolery wrote:
Every time I see products that claim to let you do multiple sorts of readings on a person with almost no knowledge, I wonder how that could be. I read palms and tarot at the local metaphysical shop and I can tell you that a significant number of my clients can discuss astrology for hours. Numerology a bit less so, but a solid percentage of them do know basic number meanings and will call BS if you deviate from what they have studied.

This scenario is easily avoided.

Mentalist: "Have you heard of numerology?"
Participant: "I'm an expert. Why?"
Mantalist: "Er...nothing. Anyway, put this coin in one of your hands and I'll guess which hand it's in..."
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
True, although it makes doing this particular sort of reading/zodiac routine moot. Also, how do you respond to an answer like “some?” People getting a reading don’t always declare their knowledge or skills and you may only find out about them after the reading. Especially if your interpretations are outside the box they know.

The idea of getting the needed number from a numerology angle is actually a clever justification, but as someone whose fortune telling does depend on a bit of numerology, I would have issues with unorthodox ways of generating the number. Normally if I do numerology, I just ask for the date of birth and do the number reduction openly. So, clever as it seems, the use of a client’s numbers seems very odd in a context where they would normally expect to just give me the date and watch me manipulate the digits.

I realize my own experience is for a niche market, but it is one that KK has claimed expertise in the past, so I tend to look carefully at anything he promotes from that perspective.

Patrick
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
All you say is true,Mr Woolery, but the effect is being advertised here in a mentalism context. As such, it's a better justification than most for introducing arithmetic into a mentalism effect. Although I think it would have been a much stronger effect ten years ago when people would have done the sums by hand rather than on a smartphone calculator. If you're using a smartphone calculator you may as well use other phone methods to nail the exact date.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Fair points. I think I’m being too centric to my own conditions. Thanks for pointing it out. And I do agree that the numerology hides the number better than most methods.

In short, I don’t think I could use this, but discussion has meant I can see more potential than I did at first.

Patrick
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, StreetWitch wrote:
Ok, so we have a difference of opinion. You don't like Kenton Knepper's stuff, and I do. I've tested this on friends and strangers, and even met my girlfriend with this. It is completely propless, and also has a chart. The relevant portions of the chart can be memorized in just a few minuets. I hope some will actually check it out, instead of knocking something new. This is a game changer!

You'd be strengthening your opinion on this effect if you avoided the unnecessary hyperbole.Turns me right off. Cliched nonsense.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stardust! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL