The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » One (1) free MAKE magazine one year subscription (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
Hello.
I am renewing my MAKE magazine subscription and I have one (1) free gift subscription with renewal.
I thought someone on here that is in the workshop section might like a free subscription. ($34.95 value / 6 issues).
The only stipulation is: if you CAN afford a subscription please do not reply, unless you know of someone that could appreciate it and maybe does not have much spare cash.
I will probably wait a couple of days and see who all responds as I do not want to just give it to the fastest responder.
I guess you can reply here or PM me.
Tap Roniart
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Tap Roniart
I think you have a good idea. I can afford it, but don't subscribe.

I hope you have someone come forward to say they can't afford it, but for reasons of pride that might be hard. The PM idea may work out better.

Good work!
Tap Roniart

# PM me your effects looking for a method!
# Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors-especially ideas that end up being awful-as I am on cell.
# Mods: I only break site rules that the "inner circle" themselves break.
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
Here's your last chance to get a free subscription. Anyone?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » One (1) free MAKE magazine one year subscription (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL