The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ted K The Three Pellet Test (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
To add to what videoman said, this is not something that you would perform as your first effect because some credibility needs to be built before to have a better impact but it cam definately be used as a middle effect before something bigger
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I love this book.. It's something a magician or mentalist might do impromptu at the spur of the moment and slay with it!!!! But I can't do it on the radio just yet. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Is there any way I could purchase a copy? What the price would be when listed on ebay?
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Found it. Thank you!
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
The same exact methodology can be found in the new encyclopedic dictionary of mentalism vol. 2 - page 5. Ghostly influence by Clettis Musson.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ted K The Three Pellet Test (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL