The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tetrad Tete (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Do you have to use 10 spectators? What is the maximum and minimum amount of people that can be used?
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Dandin
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Dandin
You can find the Gene Grant's item in his 1955 booklet Phantini's Lost Book of Mental Secrets.
The effect is called Remoto.
A similar idea was also published in the book The Assumption Swindle by Jack Tillar.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Based on the reviews it doesn’t seem like a winner to me
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2017, Dandin wrote:
You can find the Gene Grant's item in his 1955 booklet Phantini's Lost Book of Mental Secrets.
The effect is called Remoto.
A similar idea was also published in the book The Assumption Swindle by Jack Tillar.

I revisited my copy of Jack Kent Tillar's Assumption Swindle, which his version of Remoto. This is not the same thing as Tetra Tete. While the concept used in Remoto is similar to one used in only a part of Tetre Tete, Ken's routine has varied methods for the different revelations.

Regards,
Adam
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2017, Psy wrote:
Based on the reviews it doesn’t seem like a winner to me

Seems to be a silly thing to say, considering there have been zero negative reviews from anyone who has purchased or read it.

The only negative comments were from those wildly, blindly and incorrectly speculating this to be identical to other routines. It's no more identical than when you remove a pack of cards, and an audience member makes a snap judgment, saying they've seen this one before.

Regards,
Adam
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of professortango
Does anyone perform this effect/method? I'm trying to integrate it into my act, but I'm having some issues with the drawings and the orientation for the different phases.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tetrad Tete (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL