The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghost town (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Spooky seems like a ghost town lately, hardly any discussions going on. What happened?
Bob
Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
427 Posts

Profile of Seance
For me, Halloween happened and I needed the time off to recover. Spooky should pick up right before ECSS begins in January.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
The month of October! Followed by the "down" one feels after that. I know I feel pretty drained after the busy season and just want to take a month off. How about the rest of you?
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
The busy period at my day job is Mid-Nov through January (with a brief respite for ECSS).

I'm shifting to a more hypnosis-centered show so there's not a ton to discuss here as well.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Ditto. In the run up to my shows this year, I fell off the map in order to give due time to wrestling with monsters. Now that it's all over... the recoup and reflection time is rewarding, but also riddled with those dreadful blues that show up after all the hubbub.

I'm looking forward to wading back out into things in the coming months.
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Arthur: [Arthur is dying] Perceval, take Excalibur. Find a pool of calm water. Throw the sword into it.
Perceval: No!
Arthur: Obey me, Perceval. Do it, and return.
Arthur: [Perceval returns after not throwing the sword in] When you cast it in, what did you see?
Perceval: I saw nothing but the wind on the water. My King, I couldn't do it! Excalibur cannot be lost! Other men...
Arthur: DO... as I command! One day, a King will come, and the Sword will rise... again.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2017, Dr Spektor wrote:
Arthur: [Arthur is dying] Perceval, take Excalibur. Find a pool of calm water. Throw the sword into it.
Perceval: No!
Arthur: Obey me, Perceval. Do it, and return.
Arthur: [Perceval returns after not throwing the sword in] When you cast it in, what did you see?
Perceval: I saw nothing but the wind on the water. My King, I couldn't do it! Excalibur cannot be lost! Other men...
Arthur: DO... as I command! One day, a King will come, and the Sword will rise... again.

Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony!
Bob
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2017, Intrepid wrote:
Spooky seems like a ghost town lately, hardly any discussions going on. What happened?

all the horses have been beaten to death? Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2017, RCP wrote:
Quote:

HaHa, well put sir!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2017, RCP wrote:
Quote:

And there’s that.
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2017, YitzhakNoDice wrote:
The month of October! Followed by the "down" one feels after that. I know I feel pretty drained after the busy season and just want to take a month off. How about the rest of you?

Thanks to Dan Baines...."Krampusnacht"...for All.. !
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghost town (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL