The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil in Disguise 2 (105 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thanks for the update Sleepy.
Just got a flat tire going to check the post office for it lol.
Ahhh good old Murphys Law :/
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Received mine today and made it through just the first routine thus far. It fooled me even though it was ridiculously simple in method. I think this is one routine that many people will likely brush off but *** it’s really good. I’m also astounded by how much work it must have taken to sort through all the footage, edit it, and then breaking the videos into a coherent collection of a bajillion segments/files this must have taken. The busywork alone must have driven those that partook in the technical side of dealing with the footage and files literally insane.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m still finding gems hidden in the gems.
Thank you yet again Peter!
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
Pete's had some awesome video projects, but to me there's no doubt that this is his finest. And it's such an underground hit. A real treat for those who invested. Smile
D Whitton
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of D Whitton
Is there a private forum for buyers? I emailed Peter but never heard back. Thanks.
ELDEMONIO
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of ELDEMONIO
Quote:
On May 12, 2018, D Whitton wrote:
Is there a private forum for buyers? I emailed Peter but never heard back. Thanks.

Devil In Desguise 1 had a dedicated website for owners of the set and the forums were great! Perhaps a Facebook group might be easier this time around.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On May 12, 2018, ELDEMONIO wrote:
Quote:
On May 12, 2018, D Whitton wrote:

Devil In Desguise 1 had a dedicated website for owners of the set and the forums were great! Perhaps a Facebook group might be easier this time around.

Not everyone is on Facebook.

I never understand why someone would use that platform for such things, especially in light of recent events.

There are plenty of open source/free resources to actually host something like this that are far more secure.
D Whitton
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of D Whitton
What other options do you recommend?

Could anyone who isn’t Peter (me!) set one up?

Would anyone join if I did?
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
There are a plethora of results that a search for "free forums" returns...not to mention if one has a server, there are even more free options.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I'm confused by all the recent above comments

Surely there is a FB group for DiD2

As I'm a member of it

But it seems from the comments above that there isn't one... it's been up for some time now

And the problem with [new] forums, is ppl never go on them - after a while... and after a little longer they dissapear completely

I hate FB

But the FB groups are likely to be much better used and exist for more years

Anyway a forum for 200 or less people would be rather quiet
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Did anyone to manage to find the hidden video? Smile
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On May 13, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
Did anyone to manage to find the hidden video? Smile

Hidden video? How could he hide a video if all the links are on a PDF that I received?
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
There is an explanation video missing/hidden in "Getting 2 Know You"! The one about cold reading! I messaged him about it and his answer was

"The readings video is there but hidden, there was a competition run for stick number 1 Smile if people could find it - it’s there Smile
I will be making the winner known soon and will move it to it’s relevant place Smile"

that was in March...
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On May 13, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
There is an explanation video missing/hidden in "Getting 2 Know You"! The one about cold reading! I messaged him about it and his answer was

"The readings video is there but hidden, there was a competition run for stick number 1 Smile if people could find it - it’s there Smile
I will be making the winner known soon and will move it to it’s relevant place Smile"

that was in March...

I wonder if that was set up on Dropbox prior. I’ve been working off the PDF playlist for Vimeo. Maybe I should open the envelope and pop the flash drive in to muck around whatever is on Dropbox...

Update: Nope. Nothing in the Dropbox location, it’s just the PDF playlist. LoL.
C-suite magic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of C-suite magic
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2017, Peter_turner wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2017, Tempesta wrote:
I hope this isn't impolite to ask, but I've been burned before. Not that I doubt Peter at all, just my policy with buying material now.

Is this an ebook, on a jump drive? Tangible product?

If I buy this and determine it's not for me, will I be able to pass it on?

||sean ||

Not impolite to ask at all.

Every memory stick has an individual file/ folder that is linked to a password on the back of the tag (that comes with the memory stick). The footage cannot be downloaded and if the folder is shared on any site whatsoever the password cannot come off of the file - meaning that we will know exactly who shared the content based on the password and file. We have made 250 separate folders/ files each with a completely unique password. This will give us the persons address, name and details should someone try. Preventing it from happening before it’s ever started.

We have also several other security measures in place - which cannot be shared as we don’t want people to know what to look for.

Pete x

The Chinese sites are now selling DID2 Smile

Hope the security measures kick in.
The_March_Hare
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of The_March_Hare
I have owned the Devil in Disguise for a while now and spent time going over each effect individually. This is a very great resource for learning the psychology of billet peaks, how to structure routines, and how to be bold. My favorite on these release is probably "pigs on steroids" because it is just so fantastic to see how being bold can pay off big. Additionally there is some hypnosis bits that are fun to see Peter perform and very solid in presentation.

I'm not going to waste everyone's time with all of the fine details... this gets 5/5 from me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil in Disguise 2 (105 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL