The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pocket index (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

playzure
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of playzure
What is a good pocket index for holding folded up billets and how do I make one? I would like to create a pocket index for about 10 folded billets and preferably not using matchbooks because that index seems flimsy and the pocket pretty much has to be empty so that the billets don't get moved out of place.
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Playzure...

Check out Annemann's index in PME or Jinx... or if you don't want to go through all the trouble order a ready made set (you get two plus a booklet) from Mark Strivings who makes a great Annemann index... Corinda also has an index called the Q5 in 13 Steps...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
Õ¿Õ¬
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
I don't own one, but I know that Bazar de Magia has one for a pretty reasonable price.

Sven
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2004-04-18 01:42, Sven wrote:
I don't own one, but I know that Bazar de Magia has one for a pretty reasonable price.

Sven

This index was designed for playing cards. For billets it is quite inadequate.

I use an Annemann index. it's easy to make, reasonably durable, and simple to use.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Neil;
Thanks for the update.
I have a question about the Xpert btw, but I'll PM you
Sven
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sven,

I have the Ultimate (thin) card index. It may suit your needs. I've used it for billets and cards successfully. I have it loaded with the smaller bridge cards now. Rarely use it because of the amount of stuff I already have in me pockets but its a good hit if you can steal it and ask them the card they are thinking etc...

Wayne
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
The best erson to PM about indexes is Mike Close. I picked up the habit of always checking wallet stores for index wallets....and have found some hummers.

For billets -- if you have to index too many -- you may be doing it wrong. The Anneman and Strivings takes of 5 outs (ten for 2) seem to be a lot if your routine in well honed in a specific direction.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pocket index (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL