The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Disk Monte in India??? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
I have about 6 vids on YouTube of 3 Disk Monte. What I find fascinating....is who my audience is.

By far, most people interested are in India. I know there is a strong Magic community there...though I wonder if it's just magicians.

Second is a virtual tie between the USA & Romania. Hmmm, magicians from Bucharest????

Has anyone seen or heard of the Monte being played in India??????

Would it be posible some viewers are studying my techniques for less than desirable causes????

Below is stats for the last month.

Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
This was sent to me. I'll pass it on for those interested in this kinda thing Smile

3 Disk Monte in India. Interestng technique:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msXBksRYLrE

Fast & Loose in India with a belt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUSQBNmVhQk
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
2nd video pricking the garter. Nice to see it.

Thanks max
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Wow seems really interesting! Maybe because there are a lot of people in India and there are lots of magic tricks there.
misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
Hi
Very interesting post. I am Romanian. The magic community in Romania is very very small and monte like tricks is not an area of interest. On the other hand, imho, most of the monte operators in Europe are Romanians. (With all due respect, RRomani/RRoma people from Romania.) Most of them are operating 3 disk monte illegal games on the streets/crowded-spots of turistic cities. There are a few operating three shell games but with matchboxes, etc. Maybe there are some operating three card monte. Of course the practice is also common in Romania.
I don't think the monte operators are putting Romania on your stats. Also Romanians living in Romania are not so many (compared to US or India). Less than 20 millions. My guess is that we enjoy YouTube and 3 disk monte is one of the areas of intrest to us being also part of our real life.
Best regards
Mihail
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Disk Monte in India??? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL